B o n e
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

STAFF
Our Button

free forum

Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den

+2
Lunesta
Danny
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Empty Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den

Post by Danny Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:27 am

Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den 591107

The Sif main den is located across from Mt. Bone, and is covered in colorful leaves. In the Day the leaves turn green, at Dusk the leaves turn bright red, by night the leaves are black, and by Dawn the leaves are a light beautiful blue. Inside the den lies a colorful fluid acting like water in one of the five chambers. The fluid never runs out, and never seems to lose it's beautiful, vibrant blue and red color.
Danny
Danny
Admin

Vale Petals : 174

https://bone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den Empty Re: Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den

Post by Lunesta Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Lunesta rest in the shade of the cave watching the colorful pools dance in the wind. I wonder what the old planet was like before the chaos began she thinks to herself was it this beautiful? She lifts her snout slightly allowing the breeze to move her fur she smiles a little. She hears a sound and her blue eyes are suddenly on high alert and scanning the cave until her gaze rest on a rock. It was nothing. she says to herself before moving deeper into the cave. This new world may be beautiful but its just as hostile if not more. she says quietly still on high alert making sure there was nothing around her.

Lunesta
Lunesta

Vale Petals : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Crunch. The stiff leaf crumbled into bits as the female Misko pressed her weight hard on the ground. She enjoyed the force she put in every step, hoping she'd hit a stick or stone and rip the tissue. A desperate attempt to feel again. The female suffered multiple tragedies in her lifetime. First her children die from frostbite and bears, and then her dead leg, which she dragged forward, carving a smooth line in her tracks. The traumatic affects impacting her life made her lose all ability to psyically and emotionally feel nothing.

The perfect warrior.

Slowly, she entered the Sif main den. Her eyes focused on the dark atmosphere, attempting to see through it. She walked up it's steep stepping, dragging her leg behind her. She stared blankly into the darkness, searching for a familiar face. Until she came across two strange eyes. She growled a greeting, not knowing the stranger.

"Do tell me you are a new Sif member. I cannot deal with loners" her tone was of minor aggresson, and direct. "If you are of Sif, where are the other members? Deeper into the cave or out hunting and scouting?"
Danny
Danny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Paw steps gradually carried the weight of a large, masculine canine across the territory at ease, the male was only looking for food at this particular time and whilst keeping an eye on his perimeter. Pausing, he lifted his head and pressed his lobes against his skull for a moment, the sounds were clear of nature and the sources of other noises were of the prey he's been tracking. However, he was also aware about the boundaries he has trespassed, but for him to prove his purpose he would need to show it. Slowly and steadily, Bandit stealthily stepped into the thicker foliage, raising his paws over brush that lengthened vertically across the earth and silently pressed them while merging forward. His visage captured the varmint afar, clear as day as his optics laid close attention for any sudden movements this creature may perform. As his breathing was still and light, he pressed forward slowly, his eyes not leaving the animals position and as he came closer the animal was lifted off the ground in a heartbeat and Bandit took action. Since it was the first source of a meal he has seen in weeks, his energy level was quite moderate and most likely would drain in minutes. From that point on he was ready to catch something small enough to withhold.

He was noticed, even by his silent sneaking, his scent was not concealed and indicated where he was. 'Drats! Well this little bugger won't last any longer..' a thought was only a thought at the time and with his large body making way through the thickets, the varmint turned sharply and only caught him off guard, allowing the male to take a larger 'round turn. Though it wasn't long that he started to pant, leaping over obstacles that came into view, right along the heels of the creature, he nipped at them in surprise and fumbled with his opponent. The sounds of agony and despair reached his eardrums, the sound of weakness grew to him and as he took his grasp away he gave a final blow to the neck and the last breath was leaded away.

At rest, Bandit allowed his body to build up energy once more and peering around he would evaluate the perimeter before picking up the prize possession to return on his journey through the forest and hope to find the designated location of this secluded den. He wasn't sure what to expect and how things will proceed with his intrusion, all he knew was the food that was now dangling from his jowls should indicate about his presence. With a deep breath of air, the large, brown male shortly padded off down the road and towards the path he took on his way here, only to then create another path and follow any smells he would be able to detect, at that time there were only a couple smells...and within the time of his walk, there were two images in the distance that he was able to see for the long shot but not able to fully make them out. Were they wolves or coyotes? Well coyotes aren't obsidian coated so he would define that as a wolf, the big question did come to his mind though as he refrained from moving closer. 'I'm different from them...my appearance, everything...I hope they accept my fate to stray with them, otherwise I'm out of options'. With the ponder leftover, Bandit lowered his head below his haunches and proceeded forth, the flavor of the meat tingling his taste buds now as he drew much closer, his tail swayed with little flicks but he assured to show no pride or hostility; he was nowhere like that. Pausing now yards away and closer he held the prize in his jowls until one of them have spoken, his amber optics concentrated on the two perfectly in front of him.

Last edited by Bandit on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bandit
Bandit

Vale Petals : 90

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:31 pm

FELUNE

Oh, how hard it was being lost.

With no home and no idea even what your own birth-name was, you could hardly call yourself lost. Lost meant you had somewhere where you belonged, where you were not lost. Felune didn't have such a luxury.

Felune had been dying a long while before she found the portal, but then again, who wasn't? She had hopped through in desperation. Desperation to escape from the nothingness she knew she would leave behind. The nothingness she knew her old home planet now was. At least she had gotten to say goodbye to her parents before she ran far, far away from Gwen, her brat of a sister she suspected was the reason for her other sibling's deaths. But her parents were gullible, and stayed behind in hopes of reasoning with the girl. Felune had no regrets, for she left them all behind on the other side of the portal.

And now here she was, shed of her old skin and in this new, alien land. Felune knew that upon entering this world that her chances of survival would dwindle, but desperate situations make desperate souls do desperate things.

Now she dragged her paws on the foreign ground, flinching at every new sight. The vivid colors, new noises and scents, it was all so overwhelming. Her nose was panicking and her eyes were darting, causing her mind to race. Don't you dare pass out... she willed herself. Not here and not now.

And as if on cue, her eyes landed on something very different. A large, brown creature in the distance. It looked of her species, but in this new land who could be sure? Felune froze and stayed perfectly silent.

Friend or foe?
Felune
Felune

Vale Petals : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:39 am

Whoops accidently clicked backspace on everything /is punched
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:12 pm

As silent as the male stood, frozen in his own posture. Bandit perked his receptors as his head dangled slightly with caution, he wasn't aware of who these canines were and how their demeanor would alter from the sight of another. Even though he kept his optics upon the two targets, he then thought he heard something in the foliage behind him, though he didn't hesitate to even take his eyes away or to even move his head. As the voices were commenced, they drifted over towards his direction and thus the male made sure he stood positive. The obsidian feminine wolf had a smooth tone of voice directed and he perked his lobes forward to assure she wasn't just to manipulate. Revealing the source of this ones birth-name, he pointed his snout down and stepped forth with his tail low; a submissive behavior that he used to come in handy in these situations of a first glance at his other species.

The varmint in his jowls sunk into it's warmth enviorment to a much mild temperature and thus his gums throbbed a bit as he held it carefully. Placing it down, there was little mat upon the victim, but not only that he allowed his canines to seep but there was starvation in its system. The relieved satisfaction overcame him and he lifted his gaze and slowly backed up to where he originally placed his paws and craned his head up to meet his gaze with the she-wolf. "Bandit is the name" the male spoke with a burly tone that escaped his parted maws before closing them. As only his name would be revealed and as he followed the gaze of the females to find the other source, he whiffed for a brief moment. 'Another one of our kind indeed..' he thought, before answering her next question. "My purpose for trespassing is not other than clear to indicate why I approached you. Your scents were identified as a living creature, the sounds and yet despite how eerie this place may seem, much more dense than I'd imagined. I am looking to thrive here miss". His voice trailed on until he finished his speech, at this point he didn't know who he was speaking with. This female didn't intend to sound or carry the authorization of a leader, yet at this point he didn't even bring up that subject to her to sound like a scum. Only then bandit sat back and awaited with his head slightly lifted to the extent of giving his full attention.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:29 pm

FELUNE

Felune's gaze was drawn away from the large brown male and to another canine, a female who Felune had not noticed until then. There also seemed to be a white female with her.

"Hello. My name is Lunesta why are you here? What are your names?"

Her ears perked. She had asked why they were here, meaning that they were somewhere. Was this the territory of a pack? If so, she would have to choose her words carefully if she wanted to join... or even survive.

She listened to the male - Bandit - give his name and purpose. Before Lunesta could reply, Felune also spoke up. She needed to be quick on her toes if she wanted a shot at making a good impression.

"Felune's the name. I apologize for trespassing." She kept her ashy tail low, and her voice was low and shaky as ever. Oh, how she hated speaking. "My only purpose is to survive, and I mean no harm to you, uh, Lunesta." She said awkwardly, hoping she didn't completely blow it. She glanced quickly at the large brown male. Worst case scenario, she could run away and leave the brute to fight for himself. He seemed more than capable. For now, however, all Felune could do was wait for a reply.
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Lunesta
Well Bandit and Felune nice to meet both of you and to answer any and all questions I'll tell you what I know. This is the den of my birth pack they all vanished not sure where to but they're not coming back its just me here for now. You are both welcome to stay if you wish, but you will pull your own weight don't expect not to work. She finishes her celtic accent coming through strongly on a few words she perks her ears forward waiting for a response. Then remembering the males submissive behavior she adds I'm not a leader I'm a chanter but the only member of Sif left unless something changes that.Lunesta keeps her ears perked forward and she remains in her dominant position.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:52 pm

The male listens closely towards the female for any quick movement or vocals. Yet the other voice caught his attention - she spoke quick after his introduction. Her name seemed unique, along with the other females addressed name. 'Lunesta...Felune', their names were mocked in his head as he pronounced them silently to himself, wondering if he though them correctly to eventually address them in time. Bandit then perked his receptors at the story behind her location. Her packs den, she was the lone survivor to be left standing, yet he was able to prove his worth of surviving and residing.

As he was right, finding out the first female to recognize wasn't the almighty leader, yet she held her ground like any other would. Finding the opportunity to settle his own posture at ease, lifting an amber gaze, leveling his head to be even with his haunches. Yet that other canine in the background has not yet made her statement and yet he kept his calm demeanor present.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Lunesta
As Lunesta waited for the females response her deep blue gaze shifts to the wolf called Bandit “You may stay for as long as you need." She speaks with the same dominant tone though she knows she is not meant to lead this pack. “Also you can call me Nes or Nessie if you want Lunesta is a mouthful isn't it." She laughs lightly at the last part her laugh is just as sweet and melodic as her voice. “Now come inside its getting dark and speaking from experience you do not want to be outside after dark."
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:58 pm

FELUNE
Felune's posture relaxed every so slightly as she listened to what the Sif member had to say. After Lunesta was done speaking Fell moved forward so they could better communicate, lining herself up with the brown male and yet keeping her distance. Yep, he was huge. And she was small, obviously the less impressive.

After Lunesta directly addressed Bandit, Felune cleared her throat silently and spoke once more in her soft and wavering tone. "I wouldn't mind a place to stay. Thank you for your generosity." She bowed her head out of habit and moved closer to the female. "Certainly I will take up a position and do my part. That is, if I am welcome to Sif." She let a bleak smile cross her face, hoping that her words were not as awkward as they had sounded to her own ears.

It was then that she noticed another figure in the darkness, this one white. Felune raised her eyebrows in question, but said nothing. If there was one thing she hated, it was impromptu speaking. Silently she hoped her offer would be taken and Nes (as she suggested being called) would extend her offer of shelter to Felune as well.
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:05 pm

After listening to what the small female had to say Lunesta was swept away by thought can I handle a pack would I be a good leader? She thought to herself then pushed past her worry and said “You are both welcome to Sif if you accept." Lunesta couldn't believe how calm she sounded. “Now I suggest you come inside it will be dark soon."
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:19 am

Remaining silent, bandit allowed the other female to speak before him, so it didn't seem rude of him to keep speaking first. As he listened though, this female was allowing too much of an offer so soon that he looked over at the other canine that approached them closer for possible and better converse than afar. He looked her up and down slowly, only his eyes were making the movement to evaluate her physique. She was in nice shape, a smaller form of himself as the opposite sex and then he turned his attention away to face forward again; not looking at anyone in particular at this time. Bandit was pondering, absentmindedly taking a portion of scenery to allow his eyes to dilate towards. There wasn't much to dream about, his past was wiped from his memory and thus the last time he looked at himself in the reflection from the water....well he couldn't think of the last time he did. All he knew was that he was large in mass, his elevation rather tall, but his body weight he carried around wasn't wasteful but he had a balanced diet for the weeks he walked alone. Now, well this different atmosphere will be his stay for as long as he can bare it, despite the food popularity, the estimate may be slim.

Bandit winced, only to be shaken from his short trance to reunite with the wolves in response to the offering. "Stay would be nice, but I'd rather be outside" the male said calmly, he wasn't threatening them to force him but it's what he always been doing his entire life so far; sleeping outside when there were others around. He would need time and patience to trust sleeping with others, it was hard for him at first to even compare to go inside. He felt the need to have his own space, besides he could be the guard of the night anyways, right? He was the only male yet to be noticed on this part of he territory.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:51 pm

FELUNE
Ah, finally, she didn't have to speak any longer. As Lunesta offered them both a place to sleep, Felune nodded slowly. What did she have to lose? Worst came to worst she was a fast runner, after all.

She was about to take a step forward when she felt a gaze looking her over, but she didn't dare turn her head in fear of meeting eyes with Bandit awkwardly. Instead, she looked to her side with only her eyes and saw nothing. Perhaps she was just going crazy. It was very possible.

Her back haunches pushed her forward toward the den. It looked cozy, but from the corner of her vision she thought she saw multiple room-like chambers. Felune made up her mind in that she would sleep close to the opening tonight, in case she had to bolt.

"Stay would be nice, but I'd rather be outside"

So he would be near the outdoors, too. Glancing behind her at the male, she was even more determined to sleep close to the outside. He looked strong enough to take on a bear, and so she decided until she got to know everyone, Bandit would be the guy to be around. Felune gave him an understanding glance and then was finally just barely inside the den. She awkwardly sat at the edge, and simply waited for what would happen next.  
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Lunesta listened to what the male said. When he was finished speaking she nodded “Thats your choice bark if you need anything." Her gaze turned to the female and was surprised she had already made her way into the den. “Good night Felune ." She said before moving to her chamber in the back.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:49 pm

His lobes were erect as he peered over at the she-wolf beside him, Felune. She seemed to start making her way over to evaluate their new development. Though she seem to have paused, what could that mean? She was suspicious perhaps, the core of their enclosed home was rather different, even to his eyes. bandit watched and saw that she didn't entirely work her way into the chamber, rather laid by the entrance a bit. Bandit cocked his head for a slight moment but didn't allow it to stay in that hold and simply lifted his snout a bit as his eyes focused on the hold. Lunesta seem to have been alright with his decision as she already crept inside the dark crevice. 

Lifting a fore paw whilst turning his frame, the large masucline canine padded over towards the female laying outside, however on the opposite end from where she settled. Only his gaze swept across her own pools and he took a brief moment to look inside, but he could barely see much along the surface. Turning his attention away, the male crossed his fore paws and laid his head down, contently. Silent as he was, he wasn't feeling that much of fatigue laying on him, he was wide awake; alarmed and as if the guard dog for the two , but the third female made no sudden movement since their arrival and his eyes landed on her for the time being.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:34 pm

FELUNE
"That's your choice bark if you need anything. Good night Felune."

"G'night," Felune quietly replied, settling down into her resting position. She looked like a feline; paws tucked under her lithe frame and tail delicately placed close to her ribs. Taking a few deep breaths, she felt much better. Lunesta was very generous in her offering, and Bandit didn't seem to pose any threat to either of the females. This could actually work out... the smallest smile crept on her face at the thought, and then faded away as her eyelids began to drop.

They were drawn back open, however, as Bandit approached and settled down on the opposite side of the entrance from Felune. As his eyes landed on hers she let her own pools land on him, taking the time to now really get a good look. In the dark his pelt looked an illuminated bronze, his markings dark across his face and outlining his amber orbs. Fitting name, she thought to herself upon seeing his mask-like marking.

After a moment of not saying anything, Felune said a quick "'Night" to Bandit and rested her head on the stony ground, the coolness both foreign and yet relaxing.
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Lunesta paced back and forth in her chamber. The glimmer of hope she had that her pack was still alive grew smaller by the hour and now on top of everything she had two new wolves who needed her guidance them both being new to this harsh new world called Vale. “What happened to you?" She mutters to herself then added “Stop panicking won't solve anything, these wolves need you or they'll be dead in a matter of days." She stopped pacing and sat against the cool stone wall she drops her head and sighs as tears begin to well in her eyes she now knew for certain her pack was not returning to her.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:57 pm

The tone the female spoke in instantly turned the femmora angry. Her guessing was logical, as most wolves have entered empty dens before. Nonetheless did pack members. Her brow shifted down in a stern notion, briskly wacking the female on her side.

"Don't EVER disrespect a Finnic Misko, especially a head. Do you not know who I am? The female snarled in deep vexation, flicking her lobe back in annoyance. "Mind your actions, Ma'am." she turns her attention to see two wolves approaching. Being a Finnic, she raises her hackles and stares with attentive and distrustful eyes, as Lunesta does the opposite. The male approaches in a submissive tone, which was very pleasing for a male his size.

"My purpose for trespassing is not other than clear to indicate why I approached you. Your scents were identified as a living creature, the sounds and yet despite how eerie this place may seem, much more dense than I'd imagined. I am looking to thrive here miss" The interestingly pelted male spoke.

"Rise, Bandit." the femmora spoke blankly to the male after he had finished his meal. "My only purpose is to survive, and I mean no harm to you, uh, Lunesta." The dark female spoke to Lunesta. Lunesta began to speak, but Danny quickly interrupted. "Sif is on the other side of the portal. I doubt any of them will come through." she spoke to the three. "I'm Danny, The Finnic Misko." she explained. Lunesta offered the two inside, but Danielle backed up slowly. "I should be back on watch." She said awkwardly torwards the group as she stared at the ground, which turned a dark crimson red. "Dovins don't scare me much, I can make it back in time."
Danny
Danny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:22 am

There was silence for the a while, as he was settled neaqr the crevice and lightly lifted his head to survey the motionless background, the sounds were still and as he was looked over at by Felune, a gesture in a present goodnight was addressed. "Night" he said calmly before allowing himself to stay awake, prior to having a better detail of the darkness rather than anything else. However, he recognized the sudden sounds of rustling, though as he happened to look over it was of that female. Her trance may have blanked out, or she just wasn't responsive and absentmindedly gone for the time being and yet as she stood there, he looked up. Bandit may be the larger male species for this land, but he's not the much assertive type for unnecessary habits, taking a glance and whiffing at the air deeply to memorize the she-wolf scent and arising slowly and to take a couple inches forward. "Misko..leader aye?" Bandit asked a bit awkwardly, slowly learning the new language here for roles and especially those from other places as well.  Even though she already explained moments ago, he wanted to assure he was right and yet didn't say anything prior to who she addressed with a tense manner.
Bandit
Bandit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Apon hearing where her pack went Lunesta stood slack jawed "No!" she whispered before completely breaking down into tears she knew well that no one who crossed the portal came back. she had lost them all her brothers, her sister, and her father gone.there was also another truth she was the only one of her bloodline left, she was misko now.Lunesta stands her eyes dry the aura around her shifts fully completing the misko transformation.
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:41 pm

FELUNE
Fell was tense as the white female introduced herself. She nodded to the authority figure as she began to back away upon introducing herself. Danny, she called herself. It was awkward, at least in Felune's opinion, but she was too tired to care as Bandit spoke to her.

She was having trouble sleeping in this new place, tired and yet very alert from the foreign surroundings and odd manner of this new world. And it seemed she wasn't the only one in distress, as she heard Lunesta's distressed tone but not the word she spoke. Giving up, Felune stood slowly and wobble-legged. She might as well try to comfort the female who had been so generous to them. Leaving Bandit behind, Felune walked deeper into the den while planning what she would say to the wolfess.

"Miss Lunesta, are you alright? I don't mean to pry but you seem as if you might, um, want to talk? You were so generous to Mr. Bandit and myself..."

Felune tried to sound confident as her low, shaking voice addressed the much prettier female. Sitting down, she prepared herself for whatever can of worms she had just opened. Who knew how the now family-less Lunesta would react?
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:42 am

Lunesta felt the change of power within her it took a moment for Felune's words to break through her fog “Miss Lunesta, are you alright? “I don't mean to pry but you seem as if you might um, want to talk? “You were so generous to Mr.Bandit and myself...." She looks up “No need to be formal just call me Nes, and yes I'm fine or I will be, my father two brothers and my sister went through the portal back to earth no one who goes back to the old world ever comes back." She sighs “My father was misko and I'm the only one of my bloodline left I don't know how to lead a pack but its my responsibility now." “This is all to overwhelming for anyone but for it to happen all at once...." she looks to the ashen female “I could offer you a place in the pack if you accept."
Lunesta
Lunesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Felune Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:06 pm

FELUNE
Felune listened closely to Lunesta's, or Nes's words. She nodded when appropriate, and sighed when applicable. Felune had left her family behind, but on their own behalf and of their own choice. She could only imagine what it would be like for your family to leave, and although they were supposed too, never return. And now she was the only one left. The new Misko.

"I am sorry for your loss, Nes. You will be a fine leader, or, uh, Misko," Felune stumbled across her words, cringing at the awkward formalness. She liked Lunesta, but Felune was always struggling to find the right words when speaking, friend or no. "I left my family behind at the portal. They refused to leave."
She shook her head, but not with regret. Felune hardly regretted anything. Instead she shook it with disappointment, if only her family could have seen clearly the need to cross into the portal. Fools.

"And since I am now on my own, as are you, I would accept a place in Sif. I am a fine runner and I can surely keep quiet, if that helps you to find a rank for me."
At this, Felune smiled. If she was going to survive in this strange new world, she was going to need a pack. And Lunesta needed a pack to lead, so perhaps things would work out after all.
Felune
Felune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next