B o n e
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
Summer Meadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
Summer Meadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
Summer Meadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
Summer Meadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
Summer Meadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
Summer Meadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
Summer Meadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
Summer Meadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
Summer Meadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

STAFF
Our Button

free forum

Summer Meadow

+2
Sparrow
Denali
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Summer Meadow - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Meadow

Post by Sparrow Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:14 pm

Lunesta... Sparrow didn't ask for names disrespectfully lol it was in his polite voice.

He just thought about them disrespectfully
Sparrow
Sparrow

Vale Petals : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunesta Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Sparrow wrote:Lunesta... Sparrow didn't ask for names disrespectfully lol it was in his polite voice.

He just thought about them disrespectfully
whoops my bad lol fixing it now and done
Lunesta
Lunesta

Vale Petals : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:36 pm

"They were leaving"

A harsh tone of voice caught his attention, a voice he hasn't recognized and yet as his amber eyes drifted over to the aggressive canine, she already dismissed herself upon the terrain coated in specks of blood. 'Well then, I only did my best little missy...treat your elders with respect', he pondered to himself as he gave a sharp eye at her before slowly feeling movement of his leader. Lunesta regained herself and slowly slid off his back, he had no timing to crouch down for further guidance to her firm landing. Even though the male near them quarried them for names, he would allow the others to speak before him, though Nessa already gave her name he supposed he would do the same. "Bandit, fellow Nemik of Sif", he stated with his calm burly tone of voice as he nodded in greeting and turned his attention towards Lunesta to examine for any wounds.

Though before the male could examine her, she seem to be already leading herself back towards the den and Bandit wasn't aware of how the others may take her departure. She left in a haste, though signs of limping were accurate and he wasn't sure about leaving just yet, another canine he brought with him wasn't present since the time of his arrival. 'They wouldn't know her if I spoke about her...mind as well hope I find her along the way', he thought to himself and turned his eyes towards the two canines with a slow nod of appreciation before merging from the meadows. Paws sunk into the moist grains slowly, the water felt brisk so he tried his best to walk on firmer land than getting his paws more drenched.

/M A R C E L M E C C A/
Bandit
Bandit

Vale Petals : 90

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:16 am

"Name's Sparrow. And what can I call you?"

The smooth deepness in his voice filled her with admiration, and a bit of lust.

"Danielle. Or Danny, whichever you prefer."

She chuffed and rolled her eyes as Lunesta had bounded off with the rest of her goons. (no ofense bbs i luv u guise) "Sad to see you go..." She said, a faint bit of sarcasm in her voice. Turning back she felt the male's wet tongue clean her bloody forehead, as she let out a large sigh of relief.

Thank you, that felt good. Like, not in the romantic way but like, it felt good. I don't mean- I don't like you like that way but-  I'm gonna stop." Liar. after giving a faint cough Danny briskly waved away the conversation, upset at herself. Stop acting like a giddy schoolgirl and grow a pair. You're being a major turn off. A minute of awkward silence waved through the air as she turned back to him, looking at his injuries as she began to walk torwards Bone Mountain.

"The den is at the top. Shall we make the trek? It's gonna a be pretty damn hard to carry you up there, I've only got three legs as it is. You sure you can climb?"

Turning her head the female noticed the other two wolves, one of thane and another whom seemed to follow Danielle.

"You two coming?"
Danny
Danny
Admin

Vale Petals : 174

https://bone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:18 am

((Sorry Danny I will just was on a time limit))

Bloodmoon looked up when the fae spoke. Looking towards the forest that held her home she shrugged. "I am Bloodmoon, Neko of Thane. I will follow for now." she said in her cold but polite voice as she rose to her paws. The bleeding had slowed almost to a stop from her scratches and she knew she would be able to climb. The red thane Neko lightly limped over to the fae who had spoken and tilted her head. "Are you sure you can make the journey? You were knocked out." she asked coldly. Moon didn't know how to speak or express warm feelings so she asked as she always did, coldly.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Vale Petals : 467

Back to top Go down

Post by Denali Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:13 pm

The young female ignored the wolves after the fight was over she wanted nothing to do with them especially the male who was busy flirting with the female called Danny. Denali stepped away from the group and made her way to a group of trees surrounding the meadow. This new reality was horrible she didn't know how to handle it. She curled up I deer a tree she was alone and had to watch each one of her family members die one by one trying to get to the portal. Her mothers words echoed in her skull she at long last got her mother's pride but at what cost. She hoped the others had forgotten about her so she could be left alone. Her white paws dug at the ground which seemed to be a crimson color, she stopped crossing her paws and laying her head on them with a sigh.
Denali
Denali

Vale Petals : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:50 am

The response of both females gave her instant annoyance. Defiance, it lingered in the two. Of course, it was normal for the Thane member to just blaintly walk away after a fight, but for the other? Was she a Thane too? The Finnic Alphess(wht) huffed, approaching the female in a slow, dominant posture.

Danielle waved off the fact that she ignored her.

She nipped the female's ear, as a sort of welcoming. "The least I can do is give you some protection after jumping in front of three Dovins.But, If you are going to live under my rule, I need to know your name, and I need you to swear legiance." She spoke to the female in her formal tone, but her voice changed to a rather affectionate tone when she spoke again. "Now, Do you accept?" She stood tall and proud, lending her hand to the female below her.

"Also, do you happen to have any injuries?" She circled around the female, her fur brushing past every flurry on the grass. Hefnik plants started to show more as the night advanced further into darkness, and she could feel the heat touch her fur as she lurked near one.

And then she felt the cold. For a while adrenaline burned through her body, not noticing the cold weather.

And then it started to rain. "Freezing Rain. Wonderful." She rolled her eyes as she stood closer to the warm water, yet that seemed to burn out slowly.

"Let's go."
Danny said, turning around and limping torwards Bone Mountain. She felt the burn as cold, wet rain drenched her skin and fur, making her pelt look like a darker shade.

The other two were sure to follow.
Danny
Danny
Admin

Vale Petals : 174

https://bone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Bloodmoon growled as the rain hit her ears first. Her amber eyes narrowed as she glanced down at her paws. The water that was now running off her pelt as the rain pelted down washed off pink from the blood coating her. The thane Neko spun and head for her own territory without a word to the other wolves. As she reached the tree line she glanced back and then shook out her pelt and dismissed the others walking into the trees and back to thane territory.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Vale Petals : 467

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum