I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

STAFF
Our Button

free forum

Fortia - The Great Forest

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Fortia - The Great Forest

Post by Arbor on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:59 pm

He smirked. She knew how to pull his strings. Shaking his head, he ate a little, knowing that it was all he needed. He then looked up, "There, now you," he said.
Arbor

Vale Petals : 322

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:03 am

Moon shook her head again. "Cenador eat some more first please?" she begged. The red Neko didn't know when they would next get food and wanted him to be strong and healthy. It would help with his wound.
BloodMoon

Vale Petals : 467

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:42 pm

"Sanguis, I'm okay, don't worry about me." Arbor said stubbornly. He wasn't going to eat anymore unless she ate as much as he wanted. His body could go a long length of time without food. He backed up a little and sat again, motioning for her to eat.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:50 pm

Bloodmoon shook her head and laid down. Closing her eyes she regulated her breathing as she started to slip into a meditative state. She was hungry but Arbor need food a little bit more than her to help his wound heal. She was determined not to crack first.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Arbor threw his head back, letting out a sigh. Looking back at her, he knew she would eat eventually. He could sleep, and wait for her to eat. But what if something happened? He stood and picked up the meat setting it closer to her. He backed up and laid down, drifting into a light sleep. He could sleep longer than any wolf he knew of.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:03 pm

A few hours past and before Blood drifted out of her state and opened her eyes. Seeing that Arbor had not eaten she sighed. Standing she glided over to him and nipped his black ear. "Stubborn brute." she grumbled. Turning to the carcass she ripped off another piece and placed before him and after grappling some for herself she bounded into a tree to eat.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:11 pm

He opened his eyes at her words. Smirking, he leaned forward, eating the meat, being extremely lazy. Chuckling to himself, he drifted back into sleep, although it was a bit heavier than the last one, He could still hear what was going on. He eventually drifted off completely, His mind was fully awake, dreaming that he hadn't made it through the portal, he ran around the frozen wasteland. He frowned in his sleep, it wasn't exactly a nightmare, just a bit confusing.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Finishing her meat but still feeling hungry Bloodmoon jumped down to get some more. Seeing Arbor had eaten she smiled. But spotting his frown she moved closer to him. His breathing pattern told her he was asleep and she let her head drop down and ran her tongue over the creases on his forehead.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Drowsily, Arbor opened one eye, looking up he smiled as he saw Bloodmoon. He drifted off, His body sucking him into  a sleep, Almost to where he was unconscious. His breathing slowed again, his face going blank and the dream changed. His family was saying their goodbyes. He was confused. Katsa and Conlis had Approached him. "We love you Arbor, Don't forget it." Katsa said. "I know you'll be okay, son. Just stay out of packs way." Conlis said.
they padded away. Ren tottered up to him, she was smaller than he was, and her legs were to short. She threw herself against him. "Don't leave me Arbor." She cried. Apparently Conlis had told her he was leaving. He looked down. "I won't." he said. "Come find the portal with me then tomorrow." She whispered. He nodded. It shifted to when he was waking up. His facial expression changed. He said he wouldn't leave Ren, and he did. He looked sad. but he couldn't wake up, his body wouldn't let him.

notes:: eh. I suck at writing things like this.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Noticing Arbors distress that occurred after he drifted off to sleep again caused Blood to whimper. Laying down beside the black hiaro she ran her tongue over his ears and neck. She let her warmth seep into him and was glad she had cleaned the blood off her muzzle already. She wiggled one of her paws under his in comfort and she tired to sooth the black brute.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:15 pm

He twitched. He seemed dead to the world, but alive in his dream. He was finding Ren, Conlis, and Katsa. He sped forward to when he buried them. It had taken him a while, but he marked their stones with the first letters of their names. "I'm sorry Ren" he whispered aloud. He buried them next to Bratus. He left, and he woke up. His eyes flashing open, he felt Bloodmoon next to him. He smiled, it was only a dream after all. But it had happened. He changed his expression to a relaxed kind of look, knowing that she was concerned for him.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:20 am

"Who's Ren?" Blood asked softly. She rested her head over Arbors neck and closed her amber eyes. She knew that the dream was something that moved the black hiaro. She was just worried he wanted someone else even though he swore he would never leave her.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:40 am

He relaxed a little there was nothing wrong with telling her about Ren. "She was my sister. She asked me to stay with her, and she died that night." He said solemnly. Arbor felt better after his sleep, and food. He completely relaxed with Bloodmoon and closed his eyes again, he liked this feeling.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:02 pm

"I'm sorry." Moon mummered. She resumed her gentle licking of Arbors fur. It was a soothing thing for them both as the red fae cleaned the black brutes pelt.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Arbor smiled as she cleaned his fur. It felt as if she was making all of the horrible memories go away. He relished this feeling, for he hadn't felt it in at least over a year.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:11 am

Satisfied with the fur she had been cleaning Blood rose to her paws and headed back over to the meat. Ripping off another slab she laid it in front of Arbor for him to eat before taking a second piece for herself. The red Neko then bounded back up the tree she had been in before to eat.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 am

He chuckled as Moon set another piece of meat in front of him. She was too kind to him. Stretching his neck forward, he ate again, knowing he wouldn't find food in a while.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Bloodmoon after finishing her meal and cleaning her muzzle bounded down from the tree stopping at the last branch. "Hey Cenador." she called out softly.

Last edited by BloodMoon on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:43 pm

He turned his head, shifting his body towards her voice. "Yes, Sanguis?" He said looking for the source of her soft voice, he spotted her in a tree. He grinned at her.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:39 am

"What are we?" Moon asked tilting her head. She returned Arbors smile easily in an almost lazy way. She shifted so two of her paws dangled down the side of the branch and just softly swang as she looked at the black hiaro with amber eyes.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:01 pm

He smiled at her. "Whatever you want to call us, Love" Arbor said. He shifted again, laying on his side, his head turned towards her. He had called Ren his love once, before he left. His mixed gaze watched over the red female. she was as his mother would have said.... Decoris.

Decoris means beautiful in latin.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:12 am

"So you wouldn't mind if I introduced you to others as my mate then?" Bloodmoon asked as she gazed at Arbor. Shifting her weight she rolled off the branch backwards and landed with a thud on the forest floor. Gliding over to the black hiaro she studied him as he lay on his side. "What does love feel like?" she wondered as she lay beside Arbor.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:00 am

"I wouldn't mind at all. I would probably do the same." He said. He stretched his neck forward, licking the top part of her head. He thought for a second on her second question. "Love is something you feel when you would do anything for someone. And you feel worried or sad when they're gone, something along those lines anyways" he said.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:05 am

A warm glow filled the red Neko fae when the black hiaro said he would probably introduce her as his mate to other wolves. Blood tilted her head closer to Arbor loving the feel of his tongue on her fur and sighed lightly when he told her what he thought love felt like. "I think I love you, Cenador." Bloodmoon said looking into his stunning mixed eyes.
BloodMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:17 am

He smiled. "I know I love you." He said resuming to lick her head. Arbor chuckled. "You remember, when you first saw me, you threatened to drive me away."
The memory flashed into his mind for a moment.
Arbor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next