I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

STAFF
Our Button

free forum

|~Denali~|

Go down

|~Denali~|

Post by Denali on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Denali
“You killed what was left of the good in me"

Name:Denali
Nicknames: none yet
Pack:Finnic

Looks: Denali has a thin cost that consist of mostly tan fur with a darker brown and grey patches throughout her body blending with the tan fur. Her eyes are a very light amber color with flecks of darker amber within them forming a circle around her pupils. Her body is slender and her legs are a little longer than your average wolf's.

Personality: Denali is very socialy withdrawn only forming close bonds with a few wolves here and there she has a heart of ice that can be melted with work and time, she was brought up with a clan of fighters in the old world so she is a ruthless fighter but there is a side of her no one really sees under the sheet of thick ice lies a heart of gold once she feels safe with a wolf she will show this she is a very compassionate and caring wolf.

Past: Denali was born to a clan or warriors on the old world since she was able to stand she and her siblings were taught the ways of a warrior she never really liked fighting she was the most gentle wolf of the clan one day when she was a year old she met a nice young male who found his way to her pack they fell for each other and were happy as can be. One day the she caught the male who was claaed Hawk with another female this one thing broke her her heart of gold was hidden by the thick layers of ice from then on she only knew the anger and rage of a warrior. Denali secretly hopes her heart of ice will be melted by someone but in a sense she is afraid of love.

Relations
Mother:Alara
Father:Deston
Siblings: Red,War, and Fellina
Mate:none
Crush:none
Friends: none

Denali

Vale Petals : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: |~Denali~|

Post by Danny on Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:11 pm

I notice Denali's avvie, and I also see that it is the exact same wolf as Amyra Rae's character.

One of you are gonna have to change.
Danny
Admin

Vale Petals : 174

View user profile http://bone.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum