I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

STAFF
Our Button

free forum

Rowan Gray

Go down

Rowan Gray

Post by Raven on Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Basics

designation:
Rowan Gray
tag:
Her previous pack titled her Raven due to people's first impressions. She enjoys Raven more than her formal name.
sex:
female
maturity:
3 summers
role:
none yet
desired role:
Hiaro of Sif

Aspects

classification:
Timber Wolf
up close:
Raven is surrounded by her velvety, lengthy pelt, a general colour of light smoke, flecked with creamy (almost tawny) white, and dark black. Her muzzle, dock, and ears are tinted with black as well, and her light brunette eyes contrast the ebony surrounding her orbs. Raven may be considered petite, though to a explainable reason, although once challenged (whether in a hunt or a duel), she makes up for her size. Overall, she is considered some what average, her figure slender and burly, her back paws allowing her to powerfully spring. Raven weighs about 37 kilograms, and towers at a mere height of 67 centimeters.
marks:
Raven carries a injured sensor as a result from a struggle.

Makeup

Persona:
Her name describes how one may see the fae at first. Much like the bird, she is beady eyed, and always wary, contrasting the fact that she cares little for the actions of others (excluding ones that have bonded with her). Keep an eye out at first, for one wrong move can cause her more, eager, I should say, side to come out. Eager to clamp her canines in your throat, that is.
She must always move forward. Raven has almost never stayed in the same place for too long, never kept the same friends, nor the same rules. She was just always moving. Yet, despite all of the change she embarks, like almost any other living creature, she fears change itself.
Raven is quite talkative and enjoys being in a conversation with others. A more caring feature can be displayed through more social interactions with the wolf. As mentioned before, Raven is wary, but as soon as she becomes comfortable around you, she does have a soft side. I should warn you, she's not the most touchy-feely kind of canid.
Raven has never seemed able to follow the rules, and even when involving a pack, she has a mind of her own. If she desires a certain thing, she gets it, sometimes no matter the consequences. She doesn't consider herself a leader nor a follower, she uses her logic and determines when she needs to fight or when she needs to listen. But don't expect much.

distaste(s):
being looked down upon (useless, one might say) || losing her temper || losing a loved one || overly dominant beings || change || losing control over a situation || unnecessary deaths || lies || disrespect ||
preferences:
being in control || a good trick || dangerous situations || tracking, stalking something/one || dusk || company || loyalty, trust, etc.||

Story
Coming soon!

Links

Biological:
Cara - mother forgotten
Maak - father forgotten
Tara - sister deceased
Kala - sister trusted

Friendly relations:
Partner in Crime: Kala
Crush: None
Mate: None

disclaimer: I apologize if my grammar is a bit off, or seems awkward, English is not my first language, so writing with the correct punctuation, grammar, etc. is a bit difficult for me Laughing

Last edited by Raven on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven

Vale Petals : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rowan Gray

Post by Zero on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Lovely biography.
Welcome to the pack.
Zero

Vale Petals : 22

View user profile