B o n e
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
K E L L I N {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
K E L L I N {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
K E L L I N {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
K E L L I N {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
K E L L I N {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
K E L L I N {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
K E L L I N {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
K E L L I N {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
K E L L I N {W.I.P} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

STAFF
Our Button

free forum

K E L L I N {W.I.P}

3 posters

Go down

K E L L I N {W.I.P} Empty K E L L I N {W.I.P}

Post by Kellin Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:16 pm

K E L L I N

i don't want the world to see me, because i dont think they'd understand

basics

name ;; kellin
alias kell
age ;; 2 3/4 years
gender ;; male
species ;; gray wolf

details

appearance ;; kellin has a darker toned fur, not quite black but not quite grey either. His fur color sits right in between those. His eyes consist of a warm brown color. Kellin's build is not quite muscular, however he's not scrawny. Once again, he sits right in the middle. His muzzle is a tad bit longer for his species, as well as his paws are a tad bit large. He possesses a scar he received from a brown recluse bite he got as a puppy on his left shoulder.
personality ;; Kellin is a very bright guy that will cheer anyone's day up. He is generally funny, and knows just the right thing to say and when. Kellin is very protective of family. He has never "grown up." He continues to be a pup trapped in an adult body.

personal life

family ;; emily {mother/alive} robin {father/deceased} alpine {sister/alive} hiro {brother/alive}
mate ;; n/a
crush ;; n/a
pups ;; n/a
history ;; kellin was born to a litter of 3 with his older brother being hiro and his younger sister being alpine. they grew up like any other wolf family would. kellin, however, was the reckless one. he was curious as a pup, and would often get himself into trouble. one evening, he was playing with his siblings when he decided he wanted to explore the nearby cave. he distracted alpine and hiro while he went to explore his surroundings. kell squeezed himself into the cave, only to be bitten by a brown recluse spider on his left shoulder. like anyone would, he quickly vanished from the cave. he returned home with a nasty bite, slowly becoming infected. days pasted until they turned into months. kellin was fully healed, however he entered a deep depression from being restricted to the den to heal. he had no one to play with, and definitely no one to talk to since mom and dad were always hunting. as he grew up, he decided to be confined to himself, he decided not to mate or have pups. he just wanted to be by himself. he eventually left his home pack to go live by himself. he was around 2 years old when he realized that he was doing nothing production with his life, and it started to turn around. he started to have a new outlook on life, and he set off to find a new pack to join.

**currently a work in progress, working on photo manips for him**

Kellin

Vale Petals : 4

Back to top Go down

K E L L I N {W.I.P} Empty Re: K E L L I N {W.I.P}

Post by Lunesta Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:31 pm

Welcome Kellin you will be a valuable member to Sif <3

~Lunesta
Lunesta
Lunesta

Vale Petals : 49

Back to top Go down