B o n e
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Blood Packs
Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:33 pm by Arbor

» IMPORTANT: Update on Admin stuff for the members!
Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm by Amber

» Fortia - The Great Forest
Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm by Arbor

» Plot Discussion
Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am by Arbor

» What to do?
Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:28 pm by Amber

» What does it make you think of?
Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:18 am by BloodMoon

» Marcel Mecca - Sif Main Den
Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:16 pm by Lunesta

» Make a sentence
Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 am by BloodMoon

» Cay ~Pup of Thane~
Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 am by Arbor

STAFF
Our Button

free forum

Fortia - The Great Forest

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fortia - The Great Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Fortia - The Great Forest

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:23 am

Moon nodded her head once. Her amber eyes looked over at the black brute with a brief flicker.

"There is." she mummered before giving him a cold smile.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Vale Petals : 467

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:35 am

He felt as if he had killed the toughest animal there was in this world. He had gotten her to smile. He had grinned while her back was turned and wiped it off quickly. He didn't want to offend her after all of this progress. He hadn't said anything for a couple of minutes. He couldn't resist it any longer. "I knew you could do it." He said happily, still looking ahead.
Arbor
Arbor

Vale Petals : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:42 am

Blood paused frowning. She had done what?What was the brute on about, she wondered.

"I did what?" she asked with a slightly colder tone but not cover in ice like her first words had been.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:52 am

He was nearly laughing at his own accomplishment. "This is probably going to sound ridiculous, but you smiled. I got you to smile! You seemed like the person who never smiles and I got you to!" He exclaimed chuckling with amazement and shock. 'It felt great to laugh again' he thought, 'It has been so long since I laughed. Ever since I jumped through the portal I hadn't laughed. wow.' He watched the red female for a reaction, hoping that she didn't attack him for saying something in that nature. It was a cold smile, but it was a smile.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:56 am

That caused Bloodmoon to stop frowning even harder. The Neko couldn't even remember the last time she had smiled or had reason too. She raised her amber eyes to lock in with his mixed coloured ones and blinked.

"I don't normally have reason too. None want an abandoned wolf in their pack even if they show up with smiles so I stopped taught myself to survive and moved on." she stated as she stood there frowning and slightly baring her ivory fangs.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:05 am

"Well, I can somewhat understand that. I'm not going to pour out my past to you right now, but, When the old world froze. I was the only one left of my family and pack. hadn't been in one since. All I know is that I stayed there for a couple of hours and left thinking I wouldn't smile or laugh ever again. Moved on. I found the portal jumped through, and now I am here. Well, I guess there is no point in keep my name from you now, It's Arbor." He stated meeting her amber gaze, after a minute or two he looked down. He had just told a wolf bits of his past. And he didn't even know her name.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:08 am

"Bloodmoon." she said sitting down, "How old where you when they left?"

Blood felt a slight connection to this black male. He understood what it was like to be left alone but she didn't think he would fully understand. She had basically raised herself and it made it hard to trust anyone when it was almost always her on her own.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:15 am

"Bloodmoon. Finally, a name to the first wolf I've met in this new world. Thank you. I was about one year old. they had stayed long enough to make sure I knew how to defend myself. that was it. I depended on scraps left behind from others to feed me for the next year and a half. Trust me, it wasn't easy." he said sitting down. For some reason, Moon was so easy to talk to. "How old were you?" he asked branching out to her, trying to get concept of what she went through. He flicked his gaze up to her, with a kind of... wanting to understand.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:21 am

"I was 6 moons old. They didn't teach me much I had to teach myself to hunt and fight so I could survive. They did leave me with the buried remains of the last hunt. It kept me alive for the first two moons as I tried to hunt. I lived off rabbits and fish and frogs." Blood shrugged as she spoke bitterly with venom towards the pack that had given birth to her.

She looked up as pain and betrayal ran through her. She knew they had left her because they beloved any pup born with the blood moon in the sky was cursed. She was the only one the last of the litter who delayed in coming out until it had fully risen above the horizen.

Last edited by BloodMoon on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:53 am

"What I don't understand is that they would l just leave pups anywhere with barely any knowledge on how to survive in a cruel world such as that one. And most likely this one as well." he said his own tone growing bitter at the thought. He had his fair share of the race when wandering around looking for the rumored portal. His gaze became troubled because of the way his parents had left him. They knew that they had no hope of survival. They had taught him how to fight, using his younger siblings, he thought it was just a game they had come up with. He woke up next morning to find them all outside and dead. frozen.   "I just don't get it anymore" He sighed looking down at the ground.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:58 am

"Mine thought I was cursed being born under a full blood moon. They only kept me until the next gathering of the local packs where they then left me. All the scents stopped me from following them as there had to been at least 80 or more wolves over the 5 packs." she snarled bitterly.

Blood shook her head as she looked at him sadly and with a long held anger towards all the wolves.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:34 am

He looked up and saw the anger and sadness in her eyes. He felt sorry for her. He thought he had some pretty bad things happen to him but compared to her, He had it pretty easy. Arbor was lost for words. He didn't know what to say next. "Wow. Mine just... pretty much killed themselves. But to leave your own pup at six moons with no kind of training... that's is just cruel." He said in a shocked way.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:29 pm

"That's what they did. I was cursed apparently and that was that. I was always on my own once they told my litter mates about it and at the gathering pups where warned away." she mummered with a shrug. Standing she moved over and sat beside him and her red pelt brushed his gently as she did so. "At least yours cared about you even if they killed themselves." she said with a gentle nudge.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:38 pm

He didn't mind her sitting next to him. "I wouldn't say that you were cursed. Just a little hard to understand that's all." he said. He pulled a smile and glanced at her. Moon did have a soft side after all. He stood, "We should go fins this Misko and see about me joining Thane." He said cheerily and padded off into what he thought was the right direction.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Moon watched as Arbor started off in the wrong direction. "Bye Arbor." she called out lifting up a paw. She lifted her red body up and moved down towards where she had left Amber with a slow step waiting for the black brute while still moving.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:55 pm

"Oh, yeah." he chuckled catching up with her. "I was... er, seeing if you knew where we were!" He had wandered off in the wrong direction. Great. He fell into step beside Moon. He peered through the mist in the forest in search of Amber, wanting to put a face to the Misko.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:00 pm

A small smile graced Bloodmoons muzzle as Arbor tried to cover his mistake up. She shook her head as she sniffed the air catching her faint scent on a fern. With a nod she picked up her pace to a swift jog and soon arrived in front of Amber. "Amber, I have found another wolf looking for a pack." she said respectfully in her cold tone as she stood before her Misko.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Arbor dipped his head slightly to the Misko, wanting to make the best first impression. He glanced around at his new surroundings, Although it didn't have many differences. After a minute or two, he looked up to Amber, his eyes holding respect.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Seeing Arbor dropping his head to Amber made Bloodmoon roll her eyes. 'He even dropped his stunning eyes.' she thought before shaking her head in slight shock. "Amber, this is Arbor. Arbor this is Amber, thanes Misko." she stated coldly. The red Neko turned her head and started nipping at her flank where she was itching but let out a growl when she couldn't quite get the spot.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:47 am

Arbor glanced at Moon for couple of seconds. He shifted his mixed gaze to the floor once more. What was he doing? Shaking his head he noticed Moon was having trouble reaching an itch. "Here, let me." He said without thinking and got it for her. Afterwards, he looked back to Amber confused and bewildered at what he had done. He sat down looking at the leaves underneath his paws.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:53 am

Blood jerked her head up when Arbor offered to help her with her itch and got it for her. She sighed with content as the itch faded. Looking over at the black brute she noticed he seemed shocked that he had done that and the red fae leaned over and licked his check in thanks. As she leaned back she blushed as she realised what had just happened and her amber eyes dropped to the floor. Bloodmoons eyes seemed unable to stay there as they kept flicking to the corner of her eyes to glance at wolf beside her.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:12 am

Arbor froze. Time seemed to slow down. He inhaled. She really just did that. Exhale. This was so strange. Inhale. He glanced at her, his mixed gaze blank. The small voice inside his head started speaking to him. 'that really just happened you idiot' it said. Are you sure? Should I bite my leg to make sure I'm still conscious? 'No, you'll bleed, by the way, I need you to exhale.' I think I should just to be on the sa- 'EXHALE YOU IDIOT'. Exhale. Time had caught up to him. Bloodmoon was looking down. with the occasional glances. His gaze turned to its normal happiness, and confusion.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:25 am

Moon breathed in and out deeply. Feeling nervous for the first time in a long while she raised her head and looked at Arbor gazing at him coldly. She had already done to much but he seemed different from the rest. How she did not know though.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbor Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 am

He turned his head to Bloodmoon, and gave her a small smile at her cold gaze. Why he did not know. He had opened up so easily. Not to attached, he reminded himself, It will be like Ren all over again. He shook his head clearing the frozen thoughts from his clouded mind. But he couldn't help knowing that someone had understood what it was like wandering around alone. He kept his normal gaze but added a small hint of a kind of depression. Ren would've loved it here.
Arbor
Arbor

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodMoon Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:44 am

A small but still cold smile appeared in return as Arbor smiled. Blood moon tilted her head when the black male shook his head with sLightly unfocused eyes as if lost in thought. "If you want to talk." she told him softly reach out a paw to brush one of his before looking away and blanking her face. Even as Moon did so she left her paw near his black one.
BloodMoon
BloodMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next